For a full list of publications, see my profile on Google Scholar or Selected Works. If you would like a copy of one of my articles and can’t find one, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Racadio, R., Wong, K., Nguyen, S., Kim, J., Zahler, A., (2017) Community-Based User Experience: Evaluating the Usability of Health Insurance Information with Immigrant Patients IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
60 (2), 214-231
- Rose E.J., Tenenberg, J. Making practice-level struggles visible: researching UX practice to inform pedagogy. Communication Design Quarterly Review 5 (1), 89-97
- Rose, E.J.; Racadio, R. T Martin, D Girard, B Kolko (2017) Expert yet vulnerable: Understanding the needs of transit dependent riders to inform policy and design. The Journal of Community Informatics 13 (1).
- Rose, E. J. (2016). Design as Advocacy: Using a Human-Centered Approach to Investigate the Needs of Vulnerable Populations. Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 46(4), 427-445.
- Rose, E., & Tenenberg, J. (2016, September). Arguing about design: A taxonomy of rhetorical strategies deployed by user experience practitioners. In Proceedings of the 34th ACM International Conference on the Design of Communication (p. 4). ACM.
- Rose, E., Davidson, A., Agapie, E., & Sobel, K. (2016, September). Designing our future students: Introducing User Experience to teens through a UCD charette. In Proceedings of the 34th ACM International Conference on the Design of Communication (p. 22). ACM.
- Putnam, C., Dahman, M., Rose, E., Cheng, J., & Bradford, G. (2016). Best Practices for Teaching Accessibility in University Classrooms: Cultivating Awareness, Understanding, and Appreciation for Diverse Users. ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS), 8(4), 13.
- Rose, E. J., Sierschynski, J., & Björling, E. A. (2016). Reflecting on Reflections: Using Video in Learning Reflection to Enhance Authenticity. Journal of Interactive Technology & Pedagogy, (9).
- More publications…